Effective Date: 1st October 2018
- "We", "us" and "our" refers to Starke Robotik Sdn Bhd, the company you are contracting with.
- "Services" refers to our Services accessed via Website.
- "You" refers to all users who visit this Website and access our Services.
2. What Information Do We Collect From You?
We may collect "Personal Information" and "Non-Personal Information" from you as described further below. Personal information includes information where you provide and submit to us when you register at our Website, using our Services and when you contact us. Non-personal information means information that does not personally identify you.
2.1 Personal Information Provided By You
When you Sign Up with us as a member through our Website's registration form, there are information that you will provide to us to enable us to create a profile for you so that you can access our Services. This includes your name, email address, profession, your company and any other information you wish to provide us with. We use this information to provide our Services to you and to keep you updated on any new Services and promotions from us. When you contact our customer support service, information will be collected based on information you provide to us.
2.2 Information Collected Through Technology
We may collect information provided by your browser when you view and use our Services. This data may include:
- Demograhic data
- IP address of devices you use to access our Website
- Browser type and version
- Operating system and platform
- Referring/exit pages and URLS
- Pages you visit on our Website and other statistics
- Signing up for our promotions and contests
- Any of our products and Services that are viewed and downloaded by you
- Preferences that are generated based on the data you submit through forms
In an effort to provide you with quality Services, we track information provided by your web browser by using "cookies". Cookies are pieces of data stored on the visitor's computer hard drive when a Website visitor visits a Website. Our servers will send the cookies to the web browser and then subsequently stored in your computer's hard drive. It enables us to improve your access to our Website and enhance your experience while browsing our Website. One of the good reasons is that you will not need to keep logging in with your password whenever you are on our Website hence saving your time. Usage of cookies does not collect identifiable personal information about you.
3. How Is The Information Used?
We use this information to understand your needs and to provide a better service for you for the following reasons:
- To enable us to provide our Services to you which you have requested and subscribed to
- To get feedback from you after using our Services
- For research and to develop better products and Services
- For internal record keeping and administrative purposes
- To carry out reseach on user's behavior and demographic data to better serve you
- To customize the Website and improve the content for you
- From time to time, we may use your information to contact you and send you marketing materials on our products and Services which we think may interest you
- Resolving any problems you may encounter in relation to our products and Services
We do not sell your information to third parties. Your information from using our Services will not be shared with any third party unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you do not wish to receive marketing emails about our products and Services, you may unsubscribe from receiving marketing materials by clicking on the unsubscribe button in the electronic marketing material.
4. Updating Information
When you register for an account, you must ensure that all information provided by you is correct. In the event of any incorrect information, you would need inform us of any changes of your information. Any requests for correction of information must be sent to our customer suppport team and we will proceed to reply you in the shortest timeframe possible.
5. Security Of Information
Security of your personal information is the utmost important to us. We take precautions to protect your information that you have provided to us against any unauthorized or unintended use, access or disclosure, accidental loss and damage. We strive the best to protect the security of your information. For instance, our security measures and policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as neccessary and only authorized personnel can access the information.
However, you should be aware that data transmissions over the internet or methods of electronic storage are not 100% secure and we cannot be held responsible for any information that you transmit to us. By using our service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
6. Retention Of Information
We will retain your personal information as long as you are a registered user of our Website and the need for us to provide Services to you. We will take the steps required to remove your personal information if the information is no longer needed for such purposes and whereby is no longer neccessary for any legal or business purposes.
7. Links To Other Websites
8. Changes To This Policy
9. Contact Us